Pashupati Paints is the first paints manufacturing company in Nepal. Within a short period of time, from 1984 to this day it has emerged as a benchmark for the paint industry in Nepal. It has a prestigious name in paints and is the first unit to get N.S. (Nepal Standard) mark in Nepal.
We manufacture a wide range of Decorative and Industrial Paints such as Exterior and Interior Emulsion Paints, Enamel Paints, Acrylic Distempers, Texture Paints (Exterior and Interior), Epoxy Paints, Road Marking Paints, Varnish, and so on.
We manufacture all products of high quality through our strong R&D (Research and Development) team and keep abreast with latest paint technology and innovation around the globe. We launched Retail Tinting System along with our own database system in the year 2004 under the brand name COLOR BAZAAR. We were the first national company in the industry to start this trend. In this system, we have more than 1124 colors which can be chosen from our Color Bazaar AMBIANCE Plus Fandeck available with our dealers. We have strong channel of Color Bazaar tinting machines all over Nepal.
Through our COLOR PLANNER software we provide our customers with the photograph to get a preview of their house with various choices of colors desired by them before finalizing the color. Pashupati Paints has launched an application under the brand name SMART PAINT on Android devices. This application is a first of its kind in South Asia. With the help of SMART PAINT, you can easily choose the colors of your choice. You can also apply these colors by following simple instructions on our pre-cut images and experience the color combinations before buying the paint.
Pashupati Paints has launched its PREVISION service. PREVISION allows the customers to choose three favourite color combinations for their home and get a preview print image of how their home will appear in the chosen combinations. The service guides the customers to conveniently and wisely choose the right colors for their home by providing an approximate idea of how the house will appear after the transformation. Our factory premise is spread over an area of 3, 00,000 sq.ft. Recently, in the year 2010, we upgraded our plant with the best technology and automated systems available for the industry. We have also established world class QC and R&D Lab .We have a team of qualified chemists from India that helps in the production and the formulation of paints. We have been trained for technical support from PUM, Netherland. Today our production capacity is more than 8,000 MT per annum.
We have a well established supply chain system and dealer network. Our marketing office is located in Kathmandu and sub –offices are located in Pokhara and Narayangarh. Our marketing team consists of 15 members. To maintain an uninterrupted and smooth logistics between the factory and branch office, we have a fleet of five trucks with various load capacity.
With utmost belief in our products and confidence we can state that our products are at par to International Standards and any multinational organization in this industry.
Introduced Luxuria Style, Nepal’s first indigenously manufactured high quality premium texture paints.
Introduced Color Bazaar, Nepal’s first color concept store that let’s you explore amazing color ideas and provides color consultancy by experts with option to visualise your color choice.
Launched Luxuria Eco-safe, an eco-friendly paint, which is the first of its kind in Nepali Paints Industry.
Introduced SMART PAINT, an application designed for Smartphones, which is the first of its kind in South Asia.
Pashupati Paints upgraded to an automated manufacturing unit with an increase in its capacity and improvement in quality.
Pashupati Paints launched its first premium interior and exterior emulsion with the brand name Luxuria and Ex-Coat Plus respectively. Ex-Coat Plus comes with a 7 years performance warranty. In the same year Pashupati Paints launched Texture Paints for exterior surfaces.
Company set up its third branch office in Butwal which was converted into Narayanghat Branch in the year 2010.
Pashupati Paints celebrated its 25th Year of Commitment and Excellence.
Company set up its second branch office in Pokhara.
The Company launched its first dealer tinting system.
Pashupati Paints was accredited with ISO 9002:1994 certificate by D.N.V.
Pashupati Paints launched its first Distemper Brand into the market.
The Company was the first one to get Nepal Standard on 14 August 1991 on its product.
In the very year of establishment Pashupati Paints was presented with excellence award from FNCCI.
The Company opened its first Marketing Branch office in Kathmandu.
First Enamel, Cement Paint and Primer launched into the market.
Inception of Pashupati Paints Pvt Ltd.
Our Project Profile:
- Downtown Housing, Dhapakhel, Lalitpur – on going.
- Nobel Medical College, Kanchanbari, Biratnagar – on going.
- Medi Escort School of Health Sciences, Dulari, Morang – on going.
- Varun developers Pvt. Ltd., Parkview Horizon, Dhapasi-8, Kathmandu – completed on 2069/70.
- Brilliant Developers, Sunrise Business Park, Dillibazaar, Kathmandu – completed on 2069/70.
- Nepal Telecom, Biratnagar – completed on 2069/70.
- South Asian School of Tourism and Hotel Management, Biratnagar – completed on 2069/70.
- Nepal Industrial and Commerce Bank, Biratnagar – completed on 2068/69.
- Sunrise City Homes Pvt. Ltd., Bijulibazar, Kathmandu – completed on 2067/68.
- China Aided National Ayurvedic Hospital and Research Center, Kritipur, Nepal – completed on 2067/68.
- Sunrise Tower, Dhobighat, Kathmandu – completed on 2066/67.
- Meisyou Company Ltd. Kapan, Kathmandu – completed on 2066/67.
- Civil Mall, Sundhara, Kathmandu – completed on 2066/67.
- Indo-Nepal, Nepal Dry Port Building, Kakadvitta, Jhapa, Nepal – completed on 2066/67.
- Surya Nepal Pvt. Ltd. (Garments), Biratnagar, Nepal – completed on 2065/066.
- UN Office, Damak, Nepal – completed on 2064/065.
- Nobel Medical Hospital and College, Biratnagar, Nepal – completed on 2064/065.
- Delhi Public School, Biratnagar, Nepal – completed on 2064/065.
- B.P. Koirala Memorial Hospital, Dharan, Nepal – completed on 2064/065.